QC & Audits: Commodities & Food
- We are some of the most experienced accredited quality inspectors in Vietnam who have a great combination of knowledge and expertise. Our company is fully licensed in Vietnam and meets all international standards, and we have our own rice testing laboratory.
- We have over 15 years of experience in inspection services and offer our customers the same quality standards as other companies at more competitive prices.
- Our list of available services includes:
- Agricultural products inspection
- Petroleum and petroleum product surveys
- Marine machinery equipment
- Light industry, handicraft goods and material inspections
- We charge $150-$250/QC team/day (additional charge for transport and accommodation might be required) for these inspection services.
- We also offer risk management/ insurance due diligence review services performed by a highly experienced American expert.
- Please view 2 case studies for inspection services of ADI.
- These inspections are performed in cooperation with ADI.
Case study 1 - Rice inspection
We are the Vietnam inspection agent for all rice exported to Cuba. We regularly inspect both their large ships and rice cargo in Cat Lai port, Saigon port and other provinces.
We inspect on quality, weight, packaging, loading operation to the consignment of over 27,000 tones of rice per ship. We also provide detailed recommendations for shipping operations.
Case study 2 - Oil inspection
We previously conducted many inspection services in Vung Tau port for PetroVietnam and VietSovPetro, including machinery, marine, oil etc.
We regularly inspected on quality and quantity of 3000 – 4000 tones of oil per ship.